Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fredrick Russo
Dr. Fredrick Russo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Porter Ranch, CA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Russo is affiliated with Providence Holy Cross Medical Center, Northridge Hospital Medical Center and Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fredrick Russo has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Fredrick Russo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Porter Ranch, CA.
Dr Richard Greenspun
Santa Monica, CA
Dr. David Kim
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Porter Ranch, CA 0 mi12
Dr. Dilip Anmangandla
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine, Hospitalist
Porter Ranch, CA 0 mi8