A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Shannon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Hip Replacement Patient Education Read our hip replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Brett Shannon DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick B. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Myers Pediatric Surgeons.