A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Shannon is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Brett Shannon DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick B. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Shannon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fredrick Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Myers, FL.
See Naples Orthopedic Surgeons.