A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredrick Shannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredrick Shannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shannon
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shannon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shannon graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Shannon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Lee Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredrick Brett Shannon DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fredrick B. Shannon practice?
- Dr. Fredrick Shannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredrick Shannon practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Myers Pediatric Surgeons.