Dr. Frederick Weber Jr MD Patient Reviews

February 25th, 2017
Finding Dr. Weber Saved My Dad's Life
Dr. Weber literally saved my father's life after he had been left to die by another group of incompetent gastroenterologists. And thanks to the excellent care, superior knowledge and his fast-acting treatment plans, Dr. Weber successfully managed my father's liver disease for many years. Our entire family was grateful for the quality time my father was able to spend with us as a result of Dr. Weber and his staff. If you are looking for a doctor who is at the top of his game and who will change your life, look no further--he's truly the best.

February 25th, 2017
Finding Dr. Weber Saved My Dad's Life

May 19th, 2015
Dr. Weber has been treating my liver disease for many years. He has always been honest with me.

May 6th, 2013
Dr. Weber has been my doctor for 27 years. I have a rare liver disease that Dr.Weber has treated me for. Dr. Weber has provided me with excellent care as well as a great bed side manner. I couldn't say enough great thing things about Dr. Weber and am so thankful that he is envolved with my care.

December 28th, 2011
The front office staff was very friendly. The waiting room was comfortable, and offered coffee, tea and TV. Dr Weber spent ample time going over my health issues. I was scheduled for upcoming tests, and explained to, why they were necessary to my diagnosis and treatment. I plan to be a patient at GCGC, as long as I require care.

December 23rd, 2011
I think Dr. weber is the best in his field and i would tell anyone who needs the best to go to him.

December 12th, 2011
Dr Weber is an outstanding physician with a great sense of humor and excellent knowledge in his field.

April 1st, 2011
he is the rudiest doctor i have ever been to.he's self centered and thanks he knows everything i'd rather live with my condition then go back to him.

April 12th, 2010
I drive 4 hours to see Dr. Weber. He is quite simply the best. He takes immediate action instead of sending me home to see how I'm doing a month from now like other doctors have.