A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredy De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredy De La Cruz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredy De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. De La Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- The Sheridan Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredy Eduardo De La Cruz MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fredy E. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Fredy De La Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredy De La Cruz practices Urology near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Urologists.