A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredy De La Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredy De La Cruz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. De La Cruz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. De La Cruz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredy De La Cruz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Cruz graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. De La Cruz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
- Palm Bay Community Hospital
- The Sheridan Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredy Eduardo De La Cruz MD is a male Urologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fredy E. De La Cruz practice?
- Dr. Fredy De La Cruz has 1 office location.
Dr. Fredy De La Cruz practices Urology near Palm Bay, FL.
See Palm Bay Urologists.