Dr. Fredy Revilla Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Fredy Revilla?

Posted on July 25th, 2017

Out of one and a half-hours spent at the office, I see the doctor for roughly five minutes. He comes in and introduces his resident or student and leaves. His student or resident do the examination and he stops by to advise the results. He always appears to be rushed and anxious to move on to the next patient.

Doesn't give up.

Posted on January 21st, 2014

Dr. Revilla is terrific as long as he doesn't stick you with a student. lol Seriously, his PA Holly is very active and kind. Only issues are when I need to speak with Holly because I feel it is an emergency and it takes a while before she calls back or I have to call again, and again. End the end, all is good. I have always been a time freak. For example: I give information to Holly and she shares with Dr. Revilla. The train stops here. However he is kind and will help you until all avenues are exhausted. (your dead) lol

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

Startled by review above. My husband has been a patient for several years, and Dr. Revilla has always given us time, explanations, and has had to change dosage several times as new or worsened symptoms appear. Responses to my fears and questions have been answered promptly by Dr. Revilla himself or interns. My husband and I feel cared for by the doctor and all his staff. Actually we feel extremely blessed.We are not from Cincinnati and several other patients are from our city. They may have other doctors in the Movement Disorder Clinic, and they also feel grateful for the care given at UC's hospital.Brilliant and caring physicians

Abrupt, rushed and disinterested

Posted on August 9th, 2011

Staff was great and tried to cover for his lack of interest in my mother's care. Dr Revilla seemed like he would rather be somewhere else and soon was. Not recommended.

Posted on October 12th, 2017