A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fredy Toiber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fredy Toiber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fredy Toiber, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Toiber graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Toiber has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Carondelet St Mary's Hospital
- Tucson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fredy Toiber MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Fredy Toiber practice?
- Dr. Fredy Toiber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fredy Toiber practices Pulmonary Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Pulmonologists.