Dr. Freeda Flynn MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

December 31st, 2015
Dr Flynn
She took the time to examine everything that needed done. She takes calls at odd hours and works very late if needed. When she moved out of town, we truly missed her. SO GLAD SHE IS BACK.

July 28th, 2015
I DO NOT recommend this doctors office at all. It is very disorganized and the staff are not on the same page. The office staff lost my son's and my medical records because there are stacks upon stacks of medical records all strewn throughout the different rooms in the office (including the lunch room !!). Dr. Flynn insisted that she never saw my records but after the receptionist Sarah took the time to look for them, they were found. Dr. Flynn was very rude and was raising her voice telling me that I was disrupting her office (I was waiting quietly in the waiting room). Dr. Flynn also told me that she is not giving my son his medication because she does not believe he has the condition he has. However, his diagnosis is recorded in the 3 inch stack of records they couldn't seem to find. She then slammed the waiting room door in my face. I have never seen such an unprofessional office environment in my life.

October 6th, 2014
The staff are kind and curtious. Everyone cares how you feel. Dr Flynn is intelligent and very thorough. I have a great sense of well being as soon as I walk in the office.

February 2nd, 2014
I am happy that I found Dr. Flynn
Dr. Flynn at first seems rather unconventional, but it quickly becomes evident that this lady is very intelligent. SHE nailed my diagnosis and came up with a treatment plan the first time I saw her. Her staff is delightful, and how anyone can call them rude is beyond me. Might be in your own attitude? I'll definitely recommend Dr. Freeda Flynn.

October 29th, 2013
I would recommend Dr. Flynn to family & friends.

August 28th, 2012
Stay far away from this place
The office smells like smoke and is run down. The office staff and rude. The environment of this office was strange, felt like it wasn't a real office.