A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freedom Ikedionwu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freedom Ikedionwu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freedom Ikedionwu, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ikedionwu graduated from University Of Ilorin.
Dr. Ikedionwu has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Duncan Regional Hospital, Inc
- Cookeville Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ikedionwu accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan