A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freeha Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freeha Bokhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freeha Bokhari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Forks Community Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freeha Farhia Bokhari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freeha F. Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Freeha Bokhari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freeha Bokhari practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Clallam Bay, WA.