A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freeha Bokhari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freeha Bokhari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bokhari
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Bokhari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freeha Bokhari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bokhari has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Highline Medical Center
- Forks Community Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freeha Farhia Bokhari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Freeha F. Bokhari practice?
- Dr. Freeha Bokhari has 1 office location.
- Dr. Freeha Bokhari practices Family Medicine near Burien, WA.