A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Henry Harris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Henry Harris is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Harris graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Harris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Silverton Hospital
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Henry Freeman Harris MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Henry F. Harris practice?
- Dr. Henry Harris has 2 office locations.
Dr. Henry Harris practices Internal Medicine near Lake Oswego, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Silverton, OR.
See Lake Oswego Internists.