A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freeman Kamuru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freeman Kamuru is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamuru
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Kamuru Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamuru graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Kamuru has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lake City Medical Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
- Malcolm Randall Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freeman Kamuru MD is a male General Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Freeman Kamuru practice?
- Dr. Freeman Kamuru has 1 office location.
Dr. Freeman Kamuru practices General Practice near Gainesville, FL.
See Gainesville General Practitioners.