A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freeman Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Freeman Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freeman Miller, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Cerebral Palsy
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Miller has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freeman L Miller MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Freeman L. Miller practice?
- Dr. Freeman Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Freeman Miller practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA.
See Wilmington Surgeons.