inactive

Freida R Thompson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 27th, 2014
She has been my doctor for 30 years...she is soon to retire and I don't think I will be able to ever find another like her. She cares about her patients and over the years, if I needed to call her about myself or another member of the family, she would return the call and answer my questions. She is the best. The community is losing a really outstanding physician.

October 22nd, 2013
Patient Review
Dr. Thompson and staff are always prompt and courteous. I've been seeing her for 10 years and have ongoing health concerns. She has been wonderful!

February 29th, 2012
Always great
Dr. Thompson and her staff are always very professional and courteous, and they respect their patient's time. I've never had a problem getting in when it was urgent or waiting long times for scheduled appointments. She is perceptive and takes as much time as you need. Very realistic, not test-happy, and open-minded. She tells you your options and lets you decide, and respects your decisions. She'll go out of her way to research something that is puzzling her and get back to you with an answer. Dr. Thompson is the best!