A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fremont Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fremont Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fremont Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fremont Scott practice?
- Dr. Fremont Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Fremont Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.