A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fremont Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fremont Scott is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Scott
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Scott Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital (Oakland Center)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fremont Scott DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fremont Scott practice?
- Dr. Fremont Scott has 1 office location.
Dr. Fremont Scott practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Warren, MI.
See Warren Surgeons.