A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Freyda Neyman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Freyda Neyman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Neyman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Neyman has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Freyda Neyman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Freyda Neyman practice?
- Dr. Freyda Neyman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Freyda Neyman practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.