A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frezgi Kebreab:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frezgi Kebreab, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kebreab graduated from Addis Ababa University.
Dr. Kebreab has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cabell-Huntington Hospital Inc
- Camden Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frezgi Kebreab MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frezgi Kebreab practice?
- Dr. Frezgi Kebreab has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frezgi Kebreab practices Internal Medicine near Parkersburg, WV.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington, WV.
See Parkersburg Internists.