A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frieda Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frieda Lewis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frieda Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Newton Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lewis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frieda Lewis practice?
Dr. Frieda Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Toms River, NJ and Newton, NJ.
See Parsippany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.