A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frieda Lewis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frieda Lewis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frieda Lewis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lewis graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Lewis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frieda E Lewis MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frieda E. Lewis practice?
- Dr. Frieda Lewis has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frieda Lewis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Parsippany, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Toms River, NJ.
See Parsippany Obstetricians & Gynecologists.