A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Millhouse-Jones graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Millhouse-Jones has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones practice?
- Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones has 1 office location.
Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.