Dr. Frieda Millhouse-Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 12th, 2013
Good Doctor with Worst Staff ever!
Dr. Millhouse-Jones is a good doctor. I have thoroughly enjoyed being her patient and believe she cares. The problem is that the staff around her leaves much to be desired so after about four years, I am just not putting up with it anymore. Let's face it - you spend more time dealing with the team around most doctors than the doctor herself, so if her team is bad, at some point, you just have to make a decision. I made mine today. From appointment scheduling to diagnostic testing to billing, they are the most inept, uncaring group of 'medical' professionals I've ever seen. The staff wastes an awful lot of time talking to each other instead of caring for patients, and they are so arrogant they don't hide it (ie taking personal phone calls while you stand waiting; finishing their personal gossip sessions even though they see you approaching to ask a question, etc). I've also had more than one incident in which I had to call repeatedly just to get someone to follow through and schedule an appointment. One word to the wise is that you must follow up with their billing team following appointments. Each year I've been there they have repeatedly held onto refunds I should have received, ranging from $153 to nearly $400. The latest one I just learned about today, and the clerk said once again that they 'forgot' to send it to me 13 months ago after they received my insurance company's payment. No apology. No expediting. No prior communication. In fact, I had to initiate the call and just asked them to check as another patient with good insurance had warned me of this standard practice when I first started going to Laureate. If Dr. Millhouse-Jones ever changes the team with which she's associated, I'd be amongst the first to follow her, but for now, I will just have to find another good doctor who has a staff that is capable and caring as well.

June 5th, 2012
Need a GREAT Interniost?
Dr. Millhouse-Jones is the best physician bar none I have ever been to see. She has a wonderful caring attitute and makes you feel as if you are her only patient she is seeing that day! She professional and knowledgeable. I would not go to another doc now that I have found her!

January 24th, 2012
Great DR
She provides EXCELLENT care. She listened to my concerns, was very personable. and went above and beyond to make sure that I did not incur extra charges for tests that I had already received.

January 18th, 2012
Dr. Millhouse-Jones was good. I really liked her because she was down-to-earth, knowledgeable and seemed to care about me as a patient. I would like to see her grow more in terms of taking time to discuss alternative treatment plans, BUT my major issue is the office practices. It took me several phone calls to secure an appointment, and their follow up leaves much to be desired. The staff seems to spend more time talking to each other than taking care of patients. Everything from scheduling to billing to check-in/processing to follow up - this is one of the worst office experiences I've ever had.

July 7th, 2011
I am very satisfied with the care/treatment that I receive from Dr. Milhouse-Jones and her staff.