Dr. Friederike Keating Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Friederike Keating?

February 24th, 2013

What impressed me right away was Dr. Keating's confident yet soft-spoken manner. I immediately felt at ease. She didn't rush us in and out, took the right amount of time to explain things and made sure we fully understood the diagnosis. You can tell she really knows her field! I trust Dr. Keating and highly recommend her if you're looking for a very good cardiologist!

May 31st, 2012

I was greatly impressed the first time I saw Dr.Keating. I realized she had actually read my file prior to my appointment. She was attentive, listened to me, and very thorough. I liked the fact that she specializes in women's heart health.

August 18th, 2014