inactive

Friedl Pantle-Fisher MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

August 17th, 2013
Compassion combined with brilliance!
I not only have one debilitating autoimmune disease but two. They are both very aggressive and attack different parts of my body every day. I had seen a few other doctors but they could not seem to help me and understand the complexity of my situation - having both diseases while being a mother at the same time - can't rest when I want to, am on my feet a lot, etc. Dr Pantl-Fisher gets it. She listens and doesn't rush you out of her office. She tries a variety of different solutions. She just never gives up. I am so glad I found her!

April 2nd, 2013
She's the best!
I was in a very serious accident, had been seeing a doctor that is anually rated #1 in the chicago land area. I was recommended to Dr. Fisher by a friend after. She has been such a blessing!!! She takes the time to really study your case, she is very compassionate, although highly rated herself she is very humble, and more then willing to research anything you bring to her. She has gone above and beyond my expectations. She is very rare in this business. She truly cares for hurting people. I have never written a review for anything ever, I just went to look up her number after going to an "expert" in a procedure that Dr.#1 called a nightmare, that should have been avoided. I am so looking forward to going back to someone who cares more about people than money.