A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Friedrich Boettner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Friedrich Boettner, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boettner graduated from Universitaet Rostock. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Boettner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boettner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Friedrich Boettner practice?
Dr. Friedrich Boettner practices Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Uniondale, NY.
See New York Surgeons.