A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frisca Yango:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frisca Yango is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frisca Yango, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Autonomic Nervous System Diseases
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Mitral Valve Prolapse
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Yango graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Yango has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frisca Lee Yango MD is a female Neurologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Frisca L. Yango practice?
- Dr. Frisca Yango has 1 office location.
Dr. Frisca Yango practices Neurology, Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Neurologists.