A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frita Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frita Fisher is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frita Fisher, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Fisher has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Atlanta Medical Center
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- South Fulton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frita Mcrae Fisher MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Frita M. Fisher practice?
- Dr. Frita Fisher has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frita Fisher practices Internal Medicine, Nephrology, and Pediatrics near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists, Atlanta Nephrologists, and Atlanta Pediatricians.