A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Barton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fritz Barton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fritz Barton, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liposuction (Lipectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Barton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Barton has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz Engel Barton FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 44 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fritz E. Barton practice?
- Dr. Fritz Barton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fritz Barton practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.