A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fritz Baumgartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baumgartner
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fritz Baumgartner, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumgartner has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Miller Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz J Baumgartner MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fritz J. Baumgartner practice?
- Dr. Fritz Baumgartner has 10 office locations.
Dr. Fritz Baumgartner practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons and Los Alamitos Cardiothoracic Surgeons.