A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Baumgartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fritz Baumgartner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fritz Baumgartner, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Baumgartner graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Baumgartner has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Miller Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Baumgartner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fritz J. Baumgartner practice?
Dr. Fritz Baumgartner practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Valley, CA and Lakewood, CA.
See Los Alamitos Surgeons and Los Alamitos Cardiothoracic Surgeons.