A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Bech:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fritz Bech is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fritz Bech, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bech graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Bech has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Kennedy University Hospital – Washington Township
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz Richard Bech MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fritz R. Bech practice?
- Dr. Fritz Bech has 6 office locations.
Dr. Fritz Bech practices Vascular Surgery near Stratford, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Ridley Park, PA and Blackwood, NJ.
See Stratford Surgeons.