A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Boutin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fritz Boutin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boutin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boutin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutin graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Boutin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz Boutin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fritz Boutin practice?
- Dr. Fritz Boutin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fritz Boutin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.