A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Gondre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Gondre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz Gondre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fritz Gondre practice?
- Dr. Fritz Gondre has 1 office location.
Dr. Fritz Gondre practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Family Physicians and Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors.