A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Gondre:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gondre
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Gondre Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gondre graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Gondre has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Brookdale Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz Gondre MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Fritz Gondre practice?
- Dr. Fritz Gondre has 1 office location.
Dr. Fritz Gondre practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Primary Care Doctors and Brooklyn Family Physicians.