Dr. Fritz Lacour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.3

January 29th, 2015
Dr. Lacour was a very knowledge doctor. He wasn't afraid to stop and look information up. He was knowledgeable about a very rare diagnosis I had and offered me options and alternatives to treatment. He also discouraged treatments he didn't feel would benefit me. He took time out to help me understand what was going on with me. I couldn't have had a better experience.

February 11th, 2014
Bad experience
My most recent visit was terrible. He spent little time with me and acted like I shouldn't even be there in his office. He said a number of things that were very unprofessional and showed no compassion or understanding.

August 3rd, 2012
Very Bad
He is NOT a good doctor !!!! Very hateful acting . Does not listin to what you have to say at all . And he writes things in your chart that is not true . Do not go to this doctor .

July 2nd, 2012
Bad Enough
It is bad enough to have to be admitted into the hospital, but you are hopeful the Doctor will help you feel better. It is worse when you go through all of the testing, probing, scanning and feeling miserable and scared to just have your doctor run in and out. And while he is with you it feels like he is barking at you and then can't wait to get out of the room soon enough, even while you are trying to ask questions. Would not recommend anyone to have to feel that way. I got so little information from him. He NEVER showed me or my husband any of my scans or tests. I have no idea what to do.

November 2nd, 2009
What is he talking about?
Very hard to follow his train of thought. Showed me my sons MRI scan and changed his mind twice as he was reading it. Had me push his blue tooth button so he could take a phone call while doing my sons LP. Had me hold the tap during the LP. I am an RN but that was ridiculous. He is unfocused and difficult to understand.

July 19th, 2009
Took 2 cell phone calls during appointment with no explanation or apology. Did not address questions.