A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fritz Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nelson
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Nelson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fritz J J Nelson MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fritz J. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Fritz Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. Fritz Nelson practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.