A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Froilan Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Froilan Libao Tolentino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Froilan L. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Froilan Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Froilan Tolentino practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Zachary, LA.
See Zachary Pediatricians and Zachary Adolescent Specialists.