A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Froilan Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tolentino
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tolentino Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of The Lake Reg Medical Center
- Lane Memorial Hospital
- Lane Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Froilan Libao Tolentino MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Froilan L. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Froilan Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Froilan Tolentino practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Zachary, LA.
See Zachary Pediatricians and Zachary Adolescent Specialists.