A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frood Eelani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frood Eelani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frood Eelani, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eelani graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eelani has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frood Eelani DO is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frood Eelani practice?
- Dr. Frood Eelani has 1 office location.
Dr. Frood Eelani practices Internal Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists.