A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Froylan Gonzalez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Froylan Gonzalez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Froylan Gonzalez, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonzalez graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonzalez has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Froylan Gonzalez MD is a male Urologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Froylan Gonzalez practice?
- Dr. Froylan Gonzalez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Froylan Gonzalez practices Urology near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, GA and Atlanta, GA.
See Marietta Urologists.