Dr. Froylan Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

May 2nd, 2017
Highly Recommend Dr. Gonzales
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez as a wonderful Urologist and surgeon. I was very fortunate to have Dr. Gonzalez as my surgeon almost six years ago. Using his proficient knowledge of robotic surgery , he removed my cancerous prostate and thanks to Dr. Gonzalez and the LORD, I am cancer free.. He is a very caring doctor who listens to my questions and gives me thorough answers, taking the time to explain any of my concerns.. Again, I highly recommend Dr. Gonzales to anyone who is in need of a top notch Urologist and Surgeon.

April 5th, 2017
Got rid of the cancer completely!
Dr. G. did exactly what he said he was going to do and that made me very happy!

March 31st, 2017
Outstanding service!
Needed to see a Urologist asap. Was amazed to get an appointment the same day. Dr. Gonzales was thorough and explained my issue and treatment options.

March 20th, 2017
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez
Dr. Gonzalez performed robotic surgery to remove my prostate due to prostate cancer. The surgery was flawlessly performed and my recovery time was exceptional. The office and staff of Dr. Gonzalez and Georgia Urology have been professional, competent, friendly and I couldn't be happier with my experience. I give them an A+ rating and highly recommend them.

February 10th, 2017
Confidence
My upcoming surgery was a shock and surprise. Not one I wanted to hear about. Dr. Gonzalez made me feel much more comfortable about what will happen and did lessen my fears.

February 5th, 2017
My wife and I liked Dr. Gonzalez. He answered all of our questions and explained the surgery I was having. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

December 1st, 2016
retired
I like Dr. Gonzales due to his diligence and always on time regardless of the appointment time morning or afternoon. He spends time with you and is thorough in explaining or asking questions and then with answers,

October 22nd, 2016
PATIENT
VERY PROFESSIONAL / VERY KNOWLEDGABLE / MOST IMPORTANTLY, VERY SENSITIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THE PATIENT. GIVEN THIS AND THE RESULTS OF MY MEDICAL OUTCOME PROVIDED BY DR. GONZALEZ AND STAFF, THE BEST PATIENT CARE AND BOTTOM LINE RESULTS!OUTSTANDING!

August 29th, 2016
Perfect fit for an unfortunate diagnosis
I would like to highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez!!! Very good diagnostician, well thought out plan to move forward through difficult decision(s) & will take as much time with you to answer any questions you might have to help you through the next steps towards recovery. Bottom line, I'm glad to be under the care of Dr. Gonzalez!!!

July 31st, 2016
My enlarged and cancerous prostrate
Dr. Gonzalez is a most proficient, professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed with having an enlarged prostrate and prostrate cancer. I had an enlarged prostrate for several years, but after several tests my urologist found out that it was also cancerous. He referred me to Dr. Gonzalez. Dr. Gonzalez, made me feel comfortable when we first met, and thoroughly explained the procedure of removing my prostrate. I felt confident in my decision vice radiation. After surgery he came to recovery to visit and explained how the surgery went, and procedures for me to follow during the recovery period. During my follow up appointment, we discussed and he fully explained, how following his prescribed procedures would lead to a successful recovery. So far, I am satisfied to have made this decision.

July 26th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had.

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Gonzalez was very professional, open, and honest about my condition and surgical treatment. He was easy to talk with about my condition. I know that using GA Urology and Dr. Gonzalez will help me resolve my issues as quickly as possible.