Dr. Froylan Gonzalez MD Patient Reviews

February 10th, 2017
Confidence
My upcoming surgery was a shock and surprise. Not one I wanted to hear about. Dr. Gonzalez made me feel much more comfortable about what will happen and did lessen my fears.

December 1st, 2016
retired
I like Dr. Gonzales due to his diligence and always on time regardless of the appointment time morning or afternoon. He spends time with you and is thorough in explaining or asking questions and then with answers,

October 21st, 2016
PATIENT
VERY PROFESSIONAL / VERY KNOWLEDGABLE / MOST IMPORTANTLY, VERY SENSITIVE TO THE NEEDS OF THE PATIENT. GIVEN THIS AND THE RESULTS OF MY MEDICAL OUTCOME PROVIDED BY DR. GONZALEZ AND STAFF, THE BEST PATIENT CARE AND BOTTOM LINE RESULTS!OUTSTANDING!

August 28th, 2016
Perfect fit for an unfortunate diagnosis
I would like to highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez!!! Very good diagnostician, well thought out plan to move forward through difficult decision(s) & will take as much time with you to answer any questions you might have to help you through the next steps towards recovery. Bottom line, I'm glad to be under the care of Dr. Gonzalez!!!

July 31st, 2016
My enlarged and cancerous prostrate
Dr. Gonzalez is a most proficient, professional, caring and knowledgeable doctor. I was diagnosed with having an enlarged prostrate and prostrate cancer. I had an enlarged prostrate for several years, but after several tests my urologist found out that it was also cancerous. He referred me to Dr. Gonzalez. Dr. Gonzalez, made me feel comfortable when we first met, and thoroughly explained the procedure of removing my prostrate. I felt confident in my decision vice radiation. After surgery he came to recovery to visit and explained how the surgery went, and procedures for me to follow during the recovery period. During my follow up appointment, we discussed and he fully explained, how following his prescribed procedures would lead to a successful recovery. So far, I am satisfied to have made this decision.

July 26th, 2016
Best doctor I have ever had.

July 21st, 2016
Dr. Gonzalez was very professional, open, and honest about my condition and surgical treatment. He was easy to talk with about my condition. I know that using GA Urology and Dr. Gonzalez will help me resolve my issues as quickly as possible.

May 14th, 2016
Prostatectomy Saved My Life
As a Prostrate Cancer survivor I'm so grateful for the consultation and life saving Prostatectomy! Knowing what the options and possible follow-on complications could be, Dr. Gonzalez and his staff made it clear as to the treatment that would be best for me. Thank you!

April 24th, 2016
I have recommended Dr. Gonzales to people.

February 23rd, 2016
Dr Froylan Gonzalez, "The Best!!"
I highly recommend Dr. Gonzalez and his practice! After my having been diagnosed with Prostate Cancer four and a half years ago, and myself relatively new to Georgia, my loving daughter, made many inquiries throughout the medical community for the best surgeon to handle my procedure, and her extensive search led to Dr. Gonzalez. His knowledge and skill utilizing the least invasive robotic surgery for my procedure was the deciding factor. I am cancer free today thanks to Dr. Gonzalez!!

February 2nd, 2016
Great Doctor, great person!!

January 29th, 2016
Staff and Dr Gonzalez very friendly, down to earth and explanatory. Prompt and courteous. Good presentation of options.