Overall Review

3.6

June 2nd, 2016
Do not recomend
I would give 0 stars for bedside manner if I could. Diagnosed me with RA without running any tests and hastily prescribed steroids as to get me out of her office quicker. terrible doctor, terrible staff. Would not send me blood work for an entire month (after several requests). DO NOT RECOMMEND.

May 30th, 2016
Excellent Doctor
Highly professional; takes every patient seriously. Thinks outside the box.

March 15th, 2016
Excellent
Dr. Bai is extremely knowledgeable, prompt and excellent bedside manners. She has a calming demeanor and listens well. I just enjoy each experience with her. She has also prescribed medication that took my pain and discomfort almost away.

October 1st, 2015
JB
she was very thorough and always very efficient. She takes care of needs during the routine visit and emergency visits.

February 3rd, 2015
If I could give 5 stars, I would.

February 2nd, 2015
Highly recommended
Highly recommended. Awesome bedside manner and easy to speak with.

August 1st, 2014
Patient
I have been seeing Dr. Ba for several years after poor results from another rhematologist. My life with RA has turned around under Dr. Bai's care. I highly recommend her!

September 11th, 2013
Absolute Worst Dr Ever!
I went to see dr Bai when my primary dr suspected that I had Giant Cell Arteritis. I had all the symptoms and bloodwork that pointed to that disease. Except, I was only 47. A disease which, if not treated I could have a stroke and go blind. She literally laughed at me and said my doctor didnt know anything, I was too young and there was no way I could have that, she said I only had Fibromylagia and just went on to tell me all about her medical credentials. I left in tears so scared that I may have the disease. Which I did, my present Rheumatologist is excellent and has successfully treated the Giant Cell Arteritis and is now treating me for RA, which again, Im a bit young for, but do have. Stay way from Dr Bai, shes a nightmare!

July 11th, 2013
The worst Dr. I have ever met!
I agree with the majority of the reviews. Dr. Bai is very arrogant and has the worst bedside manners. She treated me as if I was ignorant and was very quick to diagnose me with fibromyalgia without even doing any proper testing or examination. I asked her what causes fibromyalgia and she said it comes from being tired. i told her I was tired from the pain I suffer with and I was there to see her for a consultation on my bone density test results and chronic pain. She told me she would see me next appt. to discuss the body pain and I told her I was there for that reason today. She seemed very upset and told me that I have an anxiety disorder and depression. I think that she is the one with the anxiety disorder and depression. She is very unprofessional and needs to go back to school for classes on bedside manners!

May 15th, 2013
Excellent office staff, but the doctor is condescending and can be quite rude. She didn't listen to me when I complained about serious side effects from the medications she prescribed . She told me they were all in my head and stop imagining things. 3 other doctors told me the meds prescribed were most likely to blame for these effects. She refused to even let me try any other meds --"this is what I prescribed and that's it!"

February 25th, 2013
Avoid this Dr. at all costs
The doctor is rude. The office always says they don't have appointments, but when you tell them you will go elsewhere they suddenly have avaialblity. You wait at least 30 past your appointment time. Dr. Bai is rude. When I asked for samples she said no I don't have any too bad! Then claimed she never got my bloodwork after waiting 2 months. Quest was able to confirm they sent my bloodwork! The office staff told me it's not their responsiblity to keep up with bloodwork and results. When I pointed out I had called over a week ago and nothing was done, and nobody followed up with me I was told they weren't going to arugue with me and everything was my responsibility. They constantly screw up billing and I would not go back if she was the last RH doctor on the planet (it's better to suffer in pain)! STAY AWAY!!!!!!

January 24th, 2013
Glad I did not Listen to the bad reviews
I was referred to Dr. Bai by my family physician.The staff was friendly and helpful.The wait was a bit longer than I would have preferred,but not too bad.I found Dr. Bai to be caring and knowledgeable.She listened patiently as my wife and I recounted my extensive medical history sometimes talking over one another as the Dr. transcribed the information.She asked a few questions for further clarification and accurately diagnosed my condition.She did not order any uneeded tests,instead using the test results I brought in.She made suggestions and set a follow up visit.She even offered,(before I could ask),if there were any forms she wanted me to fill out for work restrictions.This was particularly helpful in that most doctors I have seen want nothing to do with medical forms.This was a very positive visit and I would highly reccomend Dr Bai to all.And thank God I did not cancel the appointment after reading the various negative reviews as I almost did.This was a very different and caring Dr. than described in some of those other reviews.