A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Afzal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Afzal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Afzal, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Afzal graduated from Allama Iqbal Medical College, Lahore.
Dr. Afzal has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Afzal BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Nephrologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad Afzal practice?
- Dr. Fuad Afzal has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuad Afzal practices Nephrology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Nephrologists.