A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Baroody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Baroody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baroody
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Baroody Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Baroody, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baroody graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baroody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Larabida Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Michel Baroody MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad M. Baroody practice?
- Dr. Fuad Baroody has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuad Baroody practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.