A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Baroody:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Baroody is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Baroody, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baroody graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baroody has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Larabida Childrens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Michel Baroody MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad M. Baroody practice?
- Dr. Fuad Baroody has 5 office locations.
Dr. Fuad Baroody practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Merrillville, IN and Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.