A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Freiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Freiha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freiha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Salim Freiha MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad S. Freiha practice?
- Dr. Fuad Freiha has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuad Freiha practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.