A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Freiha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Freiha is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freiha
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Freiha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Freiha, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Bladder Removal (Cystectomy)
- Germ Cell Cancer (Germ Cell and Embryonal Neoplasm)
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Kidney Cancer
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Lymph Node Excision (Lymph node removal)
- Metastatic Cancer
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Surgery (Prostatectomy)
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Freiha graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Freiha has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Palo Alto Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Salim Freiha MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad S. Freiha practice?
- Dr. Fuad Freiha has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuad Freiha practices Urology near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Urologists.