Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Fuad Ramadan
Dr. Fuad Ramadan, MD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Melbourne, FL. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Ramadan is affiliated with Wuesthoff Memorial Hospital, 1350 S. Hickory Street and Palm Bay Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Fuad Ramadan has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Fuad Ramadan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Melbourne, FL.
Dr. Mark Snavely
Melbourne, FL 0.20 mi2
Dr. Mauricio Castellon
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Melbourne, FL 0.30 mi22
Dr. Krassimir Atanassov
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Melbourne, FL 0.38 mi22