A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Shahin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Shahin, General Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Shahin, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahin graduated from University Of Aleppo.
Dr. Shahin has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Celebration Health
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shahin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 9 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fuad H. Shahin practice?
Dr. Fuad Shahin practices Surgery near Kissimmee, FL.
See Kissimmee Surgeons.