A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Sheriff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Sheriff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Sheriff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sheriff graduated from Dow Medical College, Karachi. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sheriff has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Millard Fillmore Hospital
- Kaleida Health - DeGraff Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sheriff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 15 plans
- Independent Health - 34 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fuad H. Sheriff practice?
Dr. Fuad Sheriff practices Internal Medicine near Buffalo, NY.
See Buffalo Internists.