A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Turfah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Turfah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fuad Turfah, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turfah graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Turfah has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad Hasan Turfah MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Fuad H. Turfah practice?
- Dr. Fuad Turfah has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuad Turfah practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Colorectal Surgeons and Dearborn Surgeons.