A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuad Ziai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuad Ziai is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pediatric Endocrinology
Education & Awards
Dr. Ziai graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Ziai has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuad M Ziai MD is a male Internist and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Fuad M. Ziai practice?
- Dr. Fuad Ziai has 3 office locations.
Dr. Fuad Ziai practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism and Pediatric Endocrinology near Chicago Ridge, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Crest HIll, IL and Naperville, IL.
See Chicago Ridge Endocrinologists and Chicago Ridge Pediatric Specialists.