Dr. Fuad Ziai MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatric Endocrinology Elmhurst, IL

no change

July 18th, 2016
After doing much research for a dr. whose experience matched their credentials, I left the nepolionic pompous Dr. Richard Levy and was blessed to find whose knowledge, thorough investigation, and direction was enlightening, as well as, refreshing. Got my son off of meds after tests evidence my son's thyroid and growth hormone production were self-sufficient. Much appreciation and respect Dr. Ziai.

March 5th, 2013
Unprofessional
Very unprofessional. The secretary never answers the phone when I call. The voicemail just says they are out of the office and doesn't say when they will be back or what their office hours are. Ive been calling for days and left a deliverable amount of voicemails and still no call back. I am trying to transfer doctors and need patient information transferred yet they cannot return my phone call to do so. Cannot explain how furious this makes me. Obviously no care for the patients it seems!

November 15th, 2012
mother of 18 year patient
This man has been nothing but supportive in helping me care for my child who has a genetic disorder. He is a quiet caring man with an excellent staff. I look to him for advice on the best things to do for my daughter. Because of her disorder, she has had many struggles with very private matters. He really cares and gives me as much time as I need. He cares for her emotional well being as well as her physical. I trust him with her life.

February 14th, 2012
exceptionally knowledgable doctor.wonderful staffvery informative and caring

January 4th, 2011
Dr. Ziai is very knowledgeable in Endocrinology! He has diagnosed and helped my daughter so much!! She was mis-diagnosed by a couple dr.'s before we were referred to Dr. Ziai. Since my daughter has been seeing him she has lost 19 pounds and has her sugar under control. I highly recommend him!

May 5th, 2010
Possibly the worst experience
No bedside manner; didn't answer questions or educate us; complete lack of follow up; un-organized office and staff. Easy to get appointment, and no waiting.

February 19th, 2010
Both Dr. Ziai and his nurse are amazing. They are kind, knowledgeable, and have made me feel confident and comfortable with my son's diagnosis.