A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Chang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Chang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Kaohsiung Medical University.
Dr. Chang has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank F Chang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank F. Chang practice?
- Dr. Frank Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Chang practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.