A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fughik Tirumalasetti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tirumalasetti
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tirumalasetti Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fughik Tirumalasetti, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirumalasetti graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Tirumalasetti has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Eastern State Hospital
- Eastern State Hospital - Williamsburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fughik Julius Tirumalasetti MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Fughik J. Tirumalasetti practice?
- Dr. Fughik Tirumalasetti has 1 office location.
Dr. Fughik Tirumalasetti practices Psychiatry near Warsaw, VA.
See Warsaw Psychiatrists.