inactive

• Good
  • Bad

September 30th, 2016
Patient
Just the thought that this man is still able to practice anything after everything that is going on. None of this is over. Can we all be at least honest with these people that are looking for a neurologist. They cant see hat he has lost his other license for being a crook. Running a pill mill, keeping two sets of books , hiding taxes from the government. Lets' not forget the death of at least one patient. There are more it just hasn't come out yet. If he was a good Dr he would have done everything in his power to find Dr's to help his people on extremely deadly high doses of deadly meds. He knew what would happen to these people. He did nothing not even a courtsey call to say he lost his lisence. Just left everyone to withdraw. This guy abandoned them, they were on heir own. Many patients did unthinkable things to just save themselves. I'm sure others weren't so lucky. Think hard before you go here

August 18th, 2016
I saw Dr. Li a few years ago for head injury, migraines, and pain management. I was very satisfied with treatment. Always treated with courtesy in office..and Doctor made sure that I had thorough understanding of diagnosis and treatment.

July 21st, 2016
Helpful Physician
Dr. Li takes time and really listens to you. He explains things thoroughly and Serbs genuinely concerned for your welfare.

February 28th, 2016
Does anyone know if dr. Li can still write narcotic pain prescriptions. There are reviews that said he stopped. Is this true and why?

February 25th, 2016
Abandoned his patients...
I went to Dr. Li because he was recommended by my pcp. I have suffered with chronic pain for most of my life, I have been to many surgeons, specialists, unfortunately my condition is chronic and debilitating. Dr. Li never made eye contact with me, he only looked at his computer screen, while asking me "on a scale of 1-10 what is your pain with and without medications?" He had an unqualified, poorly trained person perform the EMG tests on me. I have excellent health insurance and he made sure to perform as many tests as he possibly could. After all the tests had been performed he never told me the results. When I asked him, his answers were vague. I had been through week after week of these painful tests, which only made my condition and pain much worse, only for Dr. Li to tell me very little information. He recommended that I have spinal epidural injections. Of course! After all, I have great insurance! I was suffering, so I went through the series of injections. I never should have consented, after the injections I noticed I had difficulty controlling my bladder. It has been several years, and I continue to have this problem. After he was finished with his series of epidural injections, I called the office to check on the time of my next appointment, which was the following day. His receptionist told me that Dr. Li could no longer write prescriptions for narcotic medications. I received NO WARNING, of any kind! An M.D. should never abruptly stop prescribing narcotic medications as he did. It is considered abandonment. Dr. Li took great advantage of me, my medical condition, my insurance, and my sheer desperation to simply want to feel better. He didn't help me, instead he treated me as though I wasn't a person. He is one of the worst examples of a doctor that I have seen in this area. Please stay away from this person, he should be ashamed of what he has caused his patients. Dr. Li is a terrible greedy man.

January 14th, 2016
He's a great doctor

January 5th, 2016
Good doctor
Great doctor in neurology and pain mgmt. He took care of me for years and the pain was controlled, I was able to go to work and had life. I just want to say this is the good doctor you should go and see. Thank you Dr. Li !

November 18th, 2015
He is the worst dr out there
Dr lee left me high and dry for two yrs I went to him all he did was get me high and hooked on pain pills I had lower back pain not that bad in the beginning after surgery I went to him for help started with perk 5 within 6 mo he had me on perk 30mg every 4 hrs and OxyContin 80mg 4 a day for 2 yrs I'm in the worst shape of my life now and a few days before my refills he told me he can't write scrips nomore I had to go to my family doc for help he was in shock to hear what a dr did to people my life is over I live in pain from him and with the pills he did a number on me so bad I hate you dr lee for what you did to my life

November 1st, 2015
Don't be fooled
For his new patients this is still the same doctor who abandoned all his other patients and left them with nowhere to go. Yes, he gave them a place for a visit but no steady place. Disgusted !! Recently, I talked to a couple of his old patients who never did find somewhere and have resorted to horrible self medication just to be able to get out of bed. Very sad! Thank you Doctor Li

October 19th, 2015
Great, Compassionate Doctor. OLD SCHOOL, and Trustful and By the Facts,and findings! Doesn't take on the Strays,Takes Only the Real Patients of Great needed Health care!!

July 26th, 2015
support Dr.Li
My pain was better controled and I had better quality of life.when I was told 2 days before my script was do I was told Dr Linda could not rite my meds anymore it left me in a scramble to find a doctor that would help me. If I went threw withdrawal it could have caused me a heart attack I have congestive heart failure. Dr Li is a good doctor. Leave him alone.

June 28th, 2015
doesn't care
Just in it for the money. Look how he abandoned his patients just for more money.