A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fuhua Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuhua Guo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanghai Medical University.
Dr. Guo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fuhua Holly Guo MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Fuhua H. Guo practice?
- Dr. Fuhua Guo has 1 office location.
Dr. Fuhua Guo practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.