A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fuhua Guo is Good. Dr. Guo has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Guo graduated from Shanghai Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Guo has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Legacy Salmon Creek Hospital
- S W Washington Med Ctr, Vancouver, Wa
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Guo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Fuhua Guo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Fuhua H. Guo practice?
Dr. Fuhua Guo practices Internal Medicine near Vancouver, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Vancouver Internists.