Dr. Fuhua Guo Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Fuhua Guo?

September 15th, 2016

Mr.

December 30th, 2015

She is by far one of the best doctors I have seen. She is very through, orders appropriate tests and is just very genuinely concerned about your overall health and you as an individual. Unfortunately I moved from the Washington area and have yet to find a doctor of her caliber.

August 1st, 2014

The only one I would trust with my health!

Dr. Guo and her staff are all very courteous and give me the medical attention I need. Her staff goes above and beyond for their patient's and is always willing to lend and extra hand when needed.

April 5th, 2013

Rude, uncaring & not that knowledgeable!

I was a patient of Dr Guo for 8 yrs until I moved 5 hrs away. When she was new in her practice, she was kind, attentive & caring. But in the last 2-3 yrs she has become fixated on the money. I had to move to a small town where there are very few doctors. I couldn't get an appt for 3 mo. I'm on two meds, one of which is crucial to my well-being. Being without the medication could severely damage me & she knows that. But when I asked if she could refill my meds until my appt with my new doctor she flat out told me that she would not refill my meds because my insurance had changed & she wouldn't make any money from it! I'm in my 60s & have been to many doctors over the years but I've NEVER been treated so badly. If I get I'll because of her refusal to refill the med SHE put me on & warned to be sure and not let the prescription lapse, I will file a lawsuit against her for malpractice & abandoning a patient.

June 26th, 2012

One of the best in Vancouver

Dr. Guo is very professional and listens to you, she spent quality time getting to know my complex medical history. She is one that when she is on call will get to you right away and she knows you and your medical history just by your name, there are few doctors I highly recommend to friends and family. She is very accurate in diagnosing issues and following up with her patients. I had some STAT lab orders and she called me the same day with the results. I appreciate the level of care she has given me. I am a proud patient of Dr. F. Holly Guo.

March 18th, 2011

I have always felt very comfortable with Dr. Guo. She takes the time to explain everything with me and in terms I can understand. Is always available if needed, I can always get an appointment to work around my schedule, never had to wait any more than 5 min. All in all, exactly what I want in a primary care physician! Thanks Dr. Guo!

October 1st, 2010

Diagnosis

Dr. Guo diagnosed that I my breathing problem might be heart related and sent immediately to have X-rays. It was determined that I had an enlarged heart and need my aorta valve replaced.

April 3rd, 2010

The worst doctor I've ever met

I saw Dr. Guo regarding some medical problems I'd been having that my regular doctor couldn't figure out. I also saw her for my annual physical. She's incredibly prejudiced and rude, she was cruel to me, called me a liar to my face and actually physically hurt me during the exam. She refused to listen to me when I tried to explain why I came to see her and told me she "had no idea what to do anyway" even though I picked her specifically because she advertised that she specialized in what I needed help with. I would never recommend her or see her again. Someone as horrible as she is should never have become a doctor and shouldn't be allowed to continue to practice medicine.

July 27th, 2009

My difficult disorders treated and properly diagnosed very well by Dr. Guo

I really like my Dr. Guo. Dr. Guo treats my conditions that is very difficult to diagnose and treat with needed medication to be able to live a normal life.

August 12th, 2016